[asterisk-biz] Looking for high Volume termination to Indonesia/Liberia/South Africa/Zimbabwe/DR/Ecuador or Jamaica

Deon mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 19:36:35 MST 2006

I'm in need of high volume termination to a few international
destinations. Unfortunately, the rates I require may require grey routes,
as I've exhausted every major provider I can think of and they can't seem
to meet these rates, not without some serious down payment.

I need South Africa for less than 0.0349 a minute, estimate 2,500,000
minutes a month
I need Dominican Republic Mobile  for less than 0.0850 a minute, estimate
1,250,000 minutes a month
I need Ecuador Mobile for less than 0.1400 a minute, estimate 1,250,000
minutes a month
I need Indonesia Proper for less than 0.0549 a minute, estimate 1,000,000
minutes a month
I need Zimbabwe for less than 0.0375 a minute, estimate 750,000 minutes a
month
I need Liberia for less than 0.1724 a minute, estimate 625,000 minutes a
month

If anybody can meet these rates or demand, let me know. If nobody can meet
this demand or rates, but is interested in similar rates or routes, I am
considering "alternative" measures to get these rates, contact me for more info.