[asterisk-biz] Calling card setup for Asterisk on Linux

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri May 26 02:55:05 MST 2006

Hello,

We have a turn-switch product, Enswitch, which does calling cards and
much more. For more details, please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

There are links on this page to the feature list, and to a working demo
of the web interface.

If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/