[asterisk-biz] Selling the source code for asteriskcallcentersolution

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Wed May 24 11:16:27 MST 2006

I don't mean to barge in into everyone's comments. I agree with
supporting open source and would also encourage Patrick to consider it.

However, and I haven't seen Patrick's comments to this thread, he
said they developed it as a school project. This means they may not
be interested in supporting it. They may not even be interested in
working with Asterisk again. This was a school project. They probably
just want to sell it and forget about it. Let someone else evolve it,
maintain it, release it under GPL, or whatever the buyer wants.

Just food for thought

- Daniel