[asterisk-biz] $0.0090 USA/Canada VoIP Termination - Wholesale

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Tue May 23 14:20:16 MST 2006

Shidan,

You know MCI never sells good TDM termination via VoIP to anyone
except their retail customers, and I don't think that Vijay have privileges
for having that routes.
I know what I am talking, because I worked for MCI Canada for quite long
time and still keep with them in touch on per day basis.

PS: Your routing to (416)...-5265 was fixed. :)

All the Best!
Sergey.