[asterisk-biz] $0.0090 USA/Canada VoIP Termination - Wholesale

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:18:14 MST 2006

It's their standard pricing model Andrew, they ask for a hefty deposit
but its refundable.

The MCI route that Vijay is selling, by the way Sergey, is much better
than the normal MCI VoIP route and quite a bit more expensive, so he's
not marking it up as much as you might think, it's the Florida Verizon
gateway. Not a noticable difference for typical VoIP but all the
difference in the world for outbound call centers (they don't throttle
on that gateway when you have a thousand dropped calls and inbound
dtmf works).

I've never done business with Voipinvite  or know Vijay personally,
just sharing some info I know with 2 fellow taugsters.

P.S. H'es on Torex.

---
Shidan