[asterisk-biz] Legal actions in case of lost DIDs.

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue May 23 08:18:44 MST 2006

On 5/23/06, Tomer Horn <thorn at ivrit.org.il> wrote:
> Hello folks,
> - If not, can VoIP DIDs from such providers be considered safe for
> business use?

I think that this question answer all the others. *The* risk for going
to VoIP has more to do with the type of providers being dealt with and
not with quality or the like. And what you get in return is cheaper
rates.
Most of these providers that you are talking about, have it clearly in
their contracts about porting DIDs.
This is the reason that I always tell my clients that for incoming
VoIP they get a Toll Free number hosted by a different LD provider
that doesn't terminate to VoIP but to a 10 digit phone number, that
points to the DID they get from the VoIP provider.