[asterisk-biz] termination pricing needed

Jed Stafford jeds at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 09:54:46 MST 2006

Except that is not very many minutes for domestic.
Even if you consider a very high price average of
$0.01 per minute, that is only $30,000. The currentl
monthly commit for L3 is $50,000. On top of that you
would only get L3, vs. going with a true wholesale
company which would have commits with multiple major
carriers oftens get you the same or better price than
you could get in the door with, avoid months of
interop testing and deposits with various carriers as
well as a good LCR/failover. The overhead of dealing
with the politics of the carriers alone is often worth
going indirect as there are a lot of benefits of using
a reseller.

-Jed