[asterisk-biz] termination pricing needed

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun May 21 00:46:35 MST 2006

Overhead is only a problem because it costs money, if you are going to
use ~3M minutes then you *will* be overpaying if you don't go directly
to the big guys, which means that the overhead already paid out.
BTW, I don't see any overhead in getting VoIP directly from the big
guys (like L3).
You can still use TDM with Asterisk and manage it remotely, if you
think that TDM is too much of an overhead,  then you should try POTS
for a few days, I think POTS is much more of an overhead.
Perhaps your client should take on a new consultant that could handle
the overhead.
Again you are either lying here about something, or you are
misrepresenting your client.