[asterisk-biz] Needed: low-volume consultant in Orange County, CA

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Thu May 18 19:01:25 MST 2006

Need an experienced Asterisk & Telephony consultant in Orange County
CA for occasional maintenance, user/dialplan management and
_infrequent_ on-call tech support. I would expect this client to call
you five or six times a year at most, for a total of ten or twelve
billable hours a year. I told you it was low-volume, didn't I?

If you have a comms business in OC and can offer hourly support with
no minimum commitment, please send me your details.

Thanks,
-Rob.