[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk

Support brian at ezzitel.com
Thu May 18 06:20:51 MST 2006

I am working on a solution like this.  I am just not entirely sure how Im
going to go about doing it.  But

our rate to Australia are as follows:

01161 australia direct proper 30/6 0.0276

011611 australia direct mobile 30/6 0.2518

0116114 Australia-Mobile 6/6 0.1571

0116116 Australia-Mobile 6/6 0.1571

01161242 australia direct onnet 30/6 0.0144

01161243 australia direct onnet 30/6 0.0144

01161246 australia direct onnet 30/6 0.0144

Plainvoip Team

  _____