[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk

VoIP Dealer voipdealer at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 04:45:10 MST 2006

Interesting, I have installed the "FlexRate" macro after a quick call from VoicePulse tech support and it seems to be working as you explained.  Every time I make a call, the CLI shows the macro querying VoicePulse in realtime and making a routing decision on-the-fly to my cheapest provider!

Two questions:

- Does any other provider offer their rates in this manner?
- Is it just me or are some of VoicePulse's international rates very low?

For example, EVERY call to the following country is the same rate:
61      Australia       0.0410