[asterisk-biz] VixxiSolutions 911

Stephan West (ISIPI) swest at isipi.com
Tue May 9 15:00:09 MST 2006

OK Gang, not to beat a dead horse, but please re read the email below and
substitute Vixxi Solutions for Northern911. I got allot of good feedback
about Northern911, even got a call from their GM after they had established
that they could not help us, nice guy overall, but as has been established,
they cannot provide domestic service.

Has anyone used Vixxi Solutions for their 911 service and if so, how has the
experience been? Thanks in advance as always.

Steve