[asterisk-biz] Northern911

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon May 8 16:59:44 MST 2006

Stephan,

I've talked to them recently. Yes, they do provide 911 for VoIP providers.
They cover whole Canada and USA but only for Canadian citizens.
Price is quite high for startups, but they have some kind of discounts
for startups,
and very good discounts for providers with more than 10000 customers.

All the Best!
Sergey.