[asterisk-biz] 911 Services for Small Providers

suzanne at supertec.com suzanne at supertec.com
Tue May 9 12:02:57 MST 2006

Alex, a real CLEC we spoke to told us their charge was $250 each "accidental call to 911."

Several on the list want to know what is the average charge also. When small providers are
looking for an affordable 911 solution for their market, this matters. It has nothing to do with
any drivethrough.

Suzanne Bowen, CEO, Super Technologies, Inc.
www.ip-pabx.com phone: 8504338555, ext 101035