[asterisk-biz] 911 Services for Small Providers

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:43:38 MST 2006

On 5/9/06, Support <brian at ezzitel.com> wrote:
> HA!   250 is dirt cheap..  if you're a REAL CLEC you get charged over 500
> buks..   What does it matter if it was by accident, at least its there for
> them to use.  Can you say that Super Technologies can put a price on
> someone's head even if it was a mistake?

Why don't you calm down a little bit? This is not the "attack your
competitors as if you were all politicians running for President of
the United States" list. This has nothing to do with putting a price
on customers' heads; $250 or $500 is a lot of money, especially for a
small business. What do you do, stick that on the user's bill? I have
a feeling most users would balk...

-Rusty