[asterisk-biz] transfer of a USA tollfree number needed

Support brian at ezzitel.com
Fri May 5 09:14:07 MST 2006

Well in all honesty..  Your just like everyone else on the net.  Plainvoip
tries to offer solid service at an inexpensive price.  Granted we don't have
phone numbers YET (voipdealer) but that will change soon.  Right now we do
handle 90% of the customer issues via email and have been successful in
doing so.  Our pricing model is strictly for the BYOD or advanced user.  I'm
sorry to anyone new to the circuit.  I mean no disrespect.  I would have to
say in another week we will have everything up and running for TF and Local
Services.

You ask what do you think everyone should pay?   Think as if you were the
customer..  would you REALLY want to pay that price if you didn't have to?

ohh btw..  for anyone reading this..  Our domestic is 1.1c/minute, no setup
fees and our international pricing is about to be lowered this weekend.
Check us out!

www.plainvoip.com