[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 22, Issue 13

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 06:34:43 MST 2006

<snip>
> This is why I drilled those two providers yesterday
> to discover that they firmly believe "we are in the
> 21st century" and that somehow means all
> communications must be via email.  A provider
> without a phone number is a JOKE and a risk to your
> business.
</snip>
While I agree with you, you have to also look at what
you are dealing with. Many of these providers are
small and they cant afford to pay people around the
clock to be there by the phone. They have to lower
thier prices to stay in the market. I have seen a lot
of times where people want the cheapest provider yet
they want all of the customer service. The saying "You
get what you pay for" has not really changed. It has
just sliped my mind which provider charges $0.02 a
minute to the US. A lot of people have posted how it
is a lot of money. However pretty much anyone that
uses them has said that thier expiriences are only
positive.

Dovid