[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 06:30:21 MST 2006

<snip>
> Well, only moments after my original post, the
> ticket link went dead, and a few minutes later, I
> received an account termination email.
>
> Still no answer on their phone lines, and no
> information about the refund of my deposit.
>
> Shall I send you a paypal link, so that all you have
> to do is click and type in your password? Or, can
> you handle it on your own?
</snip>

Have a copy of the ticket ? Post it here. It's good to
know that when you post here about them instead of
dealing with the issue they just terminate you. I know
that atleast with DIDX when people posted here they
responded and things have gotten a lot better since. I
never thought I would say this but I am liking DIDX
now more than sixtel.

Dovid