[asterisk-biz] transfer of a USA tollfree number needed

Brian Fertig brian at ezzitel.com
Thu May 4 20:27:07 MST 2006

Well here's the scoop..  I know he signed with a better provider which has
been working overtime to bring all TF including mine back online.  He is
doing his best considering the situation.  The termination he is currently
offering is via the same carrier and I think it rocks.. I believe in time to
come that we will see more great things from NuFone.

/b