[asterisk-biz] UK terminations/origination and DID

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Mar 29 12:02:15 MST 2006

You can buy did's from one of our vendors in DIDX who has offered 70,000 DID's + on
the didx.org

The price of his is 50 cents a number.

We can also sell you globalcrossing did's they are 1.5$ a number.

Global Crossing International Numbers are available from didx on request to us, and the
other ones are already there on the didx system.

Rehan