[asterisk-biz] Simple billing application

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sat Mar 25 08:23:36 MST 2006

I need an application that will run on another machine, i.e., not the
Asterisk PBX, and will produce billing from CDRs either in a MySQL
database or by importing the Master.csv file each day. The PBX we are
billing the use of cannot run the billing application or MySQL so we
have to import the Master.csv file and either import it each day or work
directly from it.
All I need is to bill by extension for the period based on calls to LD
or international destinations. I don't need any account management,
prepaid, credit card or any other stuff.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com