[asterisk-biz] freelance Asterisk enginner in or near London, UK for emergency/holiday cover

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Sat Mar 25 07:00:03 MST 2006

Hello

I run a small general IT / Telephony company.  I am the only person in
company who knows asterisk.  I service an number of clients mainly in London
but all in south east.  I would like to find another person similar to
myself to help out when I am on holiday/away/die etc.  Maybe that person may
want same from me.

Note I am in England, UK.

Anyone interested please email me at anguscomber at gmail dot com