[asterisk-biz] Credit card call termination facilities

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Fri Mar 24 05:42:26 MST 2006

mitul at enterux.com wrote:
> Chris,
>
> As far as i know, you may have to write a few AGI's to handle the
> credit card authorization and transactions.
>
> Why dont you try astbill.com ? It allows you to create calling card
> accounts, with pre-paid calling minutes.

I don't want to manually administer the system, I want to direct the
calls to someone who will. I don;t have anyone who will sit here
creating accounts for the callers, so unless it is automated, I can't
use it. I would prefer to find a facility that can handle these calls
and will pay commission.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts