[asterisk-biz] Credit card call termination facilities

mitul at enterux.com mitul at enterux.com
Thu Mar 23 23:09:55 MST 2006

Chris,

As far as i know, you may have to write a few AGI's to handle the
credit card authorization and transactions.

Why dont you try astbill.com ? It allows you to create calling card
accounts, with pre-paid calling minutes.

Let me know if you need any support on that.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (R)
www.enterux.com

Quoting JP Carballo <lists at netfone2x.com>:

> Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
>
>> I am aware of a local service  that provides credit card calling
>> via a local number. The idea is that hotel guests in international

>> destinations can call a local number and the call is forwarded to
an
>> IVR that allows them to place a call and pay for it on their
credit
>> card or calling card.
>> Does anyone here offer that type of termination? I would like to
be
>> able to offer this service.
>>
> Hi Chris,
> Why don't you set one up? You have everything you need in * and/or
> third party software.
> Just setup a merchant account with a gateway and you should be set.
>
> Otherwise...am I missing something?
>
> --
> JP Carballo
>
> http://www.netfone2x.com[1]
> Bringing the world closer.
>
> It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level,
I'm