[asterisk-biz] cybertel gsm gateway

Conrad Wood asterisk-biz at conradwood.net
Tue Mar 14 04:35:58 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 23:20 +0100, Aldo Bergamini wrote:
> asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com is believed to have said:
>
> >The gateway works with "tesco mobile" (O2 apparently) as well...
> >
> >conrad
>
> And (BTW) is anyone getting callerID info from those boxes?

I'm using a stone-age X101p for testing this box and that isn't getting
callerid, but I have not tried too hard. Apparently I first need to
top-up my Tesco Mobile sim to receive calls and for that it seems I need
a non-compulsory entirely voluntary tesco club-card ;)

> Does it know by itself? And can it btw even guess lottery numbers one
> week in advance ? ;-)

of course. It also provides a guaranteed cryptographic strength
300KBit/s random number generator and it automatically tells you who
will be calling you 10 minutes in advance ;-)

Conrad