[asterisk-biz] Looking for a developer for a small AGI Script

Devon Watkins devon at aquagerbil.com
Mon Mar 13 13:58:07 MST 2006

Hello,
I am fairly new to Asterisk, but have a server up and running in
production. I have need of a small AGI script. I am not really a
developer, and while I have made a script that mostly works, I am
looking for a pro (or really anyone who knows what they are doing) to do
it for a fee.

The script needs to do this:

Pass callerid, DID, and extension number to a URL. What is passed back
doe snot need to be read or done anything with, just needs to be called.

Please feel free to contact me at devon at aquagerbil.com if you can
provide this script.

Thanks