[asterisk-biz] T1 Y cable

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:12:39 MST 2006

Kevin,
I just installed a TE210P.  Since I see you work at Digium, presumably
you know what you are talking about.

If what you saw is correct.. then what are the different blink 'codes'?

For instance.. if I bring ZAP up without a PRI cable connected it kind
of dims up and then dims down.
If I unload the zap module... then it flashes back and forth like a
school bus and finally shuts off.

You are saying even when it shuts off, it will still try to terminate
the PRI line?