[asterisk-biz] Request for DID

Michel Luczak michel.luczak at notola.com
Fri Mar 10 06:05:45 MST 2006

Hello guys

We are currently looking for one DID in each of the following
countries for a calling card application :
* Germany
* Australia
* Canada
* Spain
* USA
* Israel
* Italy
* Netherland
* Portugal
* UK
* Singapour
* Austria
* China
* Ireland

I am also interested in toll-free numbers and "local-fee" numbers
(like french 0811 or UK 878).

Fell free to also send me your pricing for outgoing calls anywhere in
the world (we have about 9 000 000 minutes to exchange in the next 3
months only on this application).

Please contact me off-list with your offers.

Regards, Michel

--
Michel Luczak
michel.luczak at notola.com

***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
*******
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it.
*******