[asterisk-biz] is there any interesting voip event coming up in theUS?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Mar 9 15:36:10 MST 2006

Not entirely voip related but CTIA Wireless 2006 is in Las Vegas on the
5th, 6th and 7th of April www.ctiawireless.com

If anyone on the list is thinking of attending I'll be working on the
www.massmediastudios.com stand in the M-Pavillion for the US launch of
our   www.TractionPlatform.com

Come and say hi.

Cheers,