[asterisk-biz] ITSP

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Mar 8 22:51:08 MST 2006

Zafer,

We have an ITSP product all ready to go. For more details, please see:

	http://integrics.com/products/itsp/

An online demo is at:

	http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

and a feature list is at:

	http://integrics.com/products/itsp/latest/features/

Coming soon is post-paid including invoices and invoice management, call
shops, web calling, and more. I can put you contact with existing
customers and resellers if you like.

Are you in Sydney or Brisbane by any chance? If so, would you like to
meet up? I'm visiting Australia for the next month, moving between the
two cities.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799