[asterisk-biz] VoiSmart with Asterisk @ CeBit 2006

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Mar 7 02:14:23 MST 2006

Hi all,

just a quick note to announce that VoiSmart will be @ Cebit 2006,
showing its latest Asterisk related products.

Most important we'll show 3 new cards 100% Asterisk compatible:

* quadGSM: a new modular PCI card with up to 4 GSM channels.
* vBRI:    a new quad BRI PCI isdn interface (soon with DSP).
* vDSP:    a mini pci card with DSP that will do echocancel and
            codec compression (g729/g723) for BRI/PRI cards,
            but also for a pure voip Asterisk installation.
            (useful for codec compression in embedded devices).

These cards are made for Asterisk and also we'll show up vISDN,
the driver infrastructure that powers voisBRI (and all HFC based
cards), quadGSM and vDSP.

vISDN is a full ETSI compliant implementation of q921 and q31,
and has been recently TBR3 certified for layer2 and layer3:
we have successfully passed Telecom Italia specific tests for telco
interoperability.

vGSM is a modular 3 band gsm card (soon after CeBit will be quadband),
useful to connect the Asterisk box to a mobile network.
It supports voice (of course) and SMS natively via AMI or dialplan.

vBRI is a HFC-4S based card, that will be able to hold vDSP
on board for hw echo cancellation and codec compression.

vPRI is a HFC-E1 based card, that will be able to hold vDSP
on board for hw echo cancellation and codec compression.

vDSP is a mini pci DSP card that can be plugged in any mini pci
slot (ie embedded devices) for codec translation, or can
be plugged to the voisBRI minipci connector to do codec translation
and echo cancel (perhaps also fax, speex, ilbc....)

Voismart developers (all of them are Asterisk experts) will be
happy to meet you at Cebit 2006, Hall 13, Stand no. E25/1

Greetings,
Matteo Brancaleoni.

--
Come to visit us @ CeBit 2006