[asterisk-biz] Does VoIP Really Work for Serious Business?

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:53:23 MST 2006

I have to disagree somewhat.  Echo is inherently a BIGGER problem with VoIP
PBX.  Mostly because of larger delays.  This article is what clued me in on
it.  The bottom line is you really need to use hardware echo cancellers for
VoIP PBX's if you want to be sure you won't have echo problems.
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8424