[asterisk-biz] 911

Tim Booth tbooth at visioncom.us
Wed Mar 8 06:57:08 MST 2006

First of all I'm not asking you to promote my company, we sell service
to our existing clients and that's fine for us now. I like knowing that
if my clients pick up their line and has to dial 911 it's going to work.
Fumbling around for the extra 30 seconds to make sure you're on a POTS
line could in some cases mean life or death. I'm done with this subject;
I just wanted to know what companies have a good solution without
utilizing loop holes in the FCC ruling.

Tim Booth
President
VisionCom