[asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny

Sahil Gupta sgupta at voicevalley.com.au
Fri Mar 3 18:58:22 MST 2006

Ok, find you don't like somebodies software.  Tell them what they need to
improve on then!

I've been watching the flames over the months.. and feel it is getting
slightly out of hand with list members blatantly picking on them.  Sure,
some of the screwups may seem silly but hey, we're all human and it could
be you next....

BTW, Thanks Alex :)

Regards,

Sahil Gupta