[asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Mar 3 16:39:30 MST 2006

Exactly!

Same point here.

When you receive email, you decide if you want to delete it, answer it
right away
or answer it later when you will have more time. If someone calls me me
just ask my opinion,
why should I spend time to answer it if I am busy or just immersed into
the thought train about one
of my projects?!
Will it give me the profit? Will I get anything valuable in exchange for
my answers?
Or I will just waste my time?

PS to anyone: Please disregard this email if you think my thoughts is
offending or bothers you =)

All the Best!
Sergey.