[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 11:27:14 MST 2006

> Hello all,
>
> I'm sorry.  I just see all your email now.
> I was out of the office and I have done an automatic
> reply but it seams
> there was a problem.
>
> I just stop it.
>
> I again apologize for that disagreement.
>
> Regards.

Sure it was an accident. Why would you have an auto
reply with an account that is on a list that sends
everyone info on your product ? Anyone on this list
has seen your posts multiple time. If you were sincere
the auto reply would be something about being out of
the office or something of that sort. Sorry were not
that stupid.