[asterisk-biz] Need to Outsource Spanish Calls (6 Dedicated Agents Required)

c.savinovich at itntelecom.com c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Thu Jun 29 09:51:42 MST 2006

   Hello Steve, nice to meet you.

   Basically, since I work with people with calling centers, I can work
with you in such a way that makes sure that the best quality service
logs to your queues.  Meaning I can set you up with more than one call
center.

   I am south american born, so we are choosy about the quality of the
language spoken by the operators.

   Best is if we can meet on the phone.  Implementation costs are
dependent on work involved, but it all sounds very straigth forward.
Rates can start at $6 per hour but I will like to know the promotions.
I can work out a deal for you.

  By the way, I don't know any of the people you mentioned :)

  Best Regards
  C. Savinovich
  International Telephone Networks
  917-613-5479