[asterisk-biz] VoIP Street

VoIP Street - Todd Jeffery toddr at voipstreet.com
Wed Jun 28 21:13:26 MST 2006

If you are looking for an origination/termination provider with Top
Notch support, VoIP Street is what you have been looking for!

http://www.VoIPstreet.com

US and Canadian Origination
US48 Termination
US48 Toll-Free Origination

Find out what other list members already know:

-Our support couldn't be better or faster
-Call quality is excellent

We are not out to be the cheapest offering, many others are doing this
now and we are happy to stay out of that race.

What we are after is providing a MUCH better overall experience at
prices still lower than many offerings out there today.

VoIP Street is not for everyone, and certainly not for those only
concerned with price.

VoIP Street is for those that are looking for a company that will offer
them a quality product with fantastic support and are willing to pay a
little more for it.

Many of our customers have been through 2 or more providers and are
tired of the typical attitude, lack of support and professionalism which
has become the norm is the VoIP industry.

If you are testing your services/setup or maybe a home user, almost any
provider will do. If you are building a business around a providers
services or setting up a corporate PBX which is crucial to the day to
day operation of your business then VoIP Street is your new provider!

Free 20 minute test account upon account activation which allows you to
test our call quality and support response times without paying us a dime!

Sign up at http://www.voipstreet.com

Have questions, please contact me off list only, I do not answer
questions on the list and do not monitor the list for responses. I do
read the list but only when time permits and would like to be sure that
all questions are answered in a timely manner, emailing me off list is
the only way to assure this.

Additionally you may contact me by phone with any questions at (888)
853-1820 x205

That's right! Someone in the phone business that really has a phone
number :)