[asterisk-biz] pre-paid application

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Jun 28 05:10:05 MST 2006

Well as the world knows (thanks to my clumsiness), Moshe is speaking
tongue in cheek as he's ordering a system.

Whilst Enswitch is commercial, and there are cheaper systems out there,
we are confident that Enswitch is value for money:

- It's a complete integrated package offering user management, billing
(both pre-paid and post-paid), invoicing, enhanced telephony features,
end customer interface with self-signup, and specific support for
businesses such as calling cards and calls shops. All of these work
together, unlike a pure billing package which has no concept of the
enhanced features or vice-versa.

- We treat each customer as an individual installation. This means that
we customise the installation to suit the customer's business model when
we install the system for them, and we take feature requests very
seriously. We also support the customer re-branding the product to
appear as their own.

- We sell enough systems that we're outsourcing consulting work to free
up manpower.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799