[asterisk-biz] Office in a box (Network +Voice) product

Turgut Abacioglu runningprince at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:42:11 MST 2006

Congratulation Erik,

You are smart! Let's go back and tell Critical Link, "you could not think of
the axiomatic that someone with a name of Eric advice you an issue; stop
marketing and close company". Are you interested in learning that
"capacity"? Do you want to become a distributor? No, you just wanted to be
negative. You are some of those types who like playing negative role.
Competition and innovation are for smart people not just for those who can
only tell the salient. Let's (you and I) just read below (just wait for my
signal though to start, loud and clear, 1, 2, 3) and then start thinking the
"salient".

The smart people make the EDGEBOX.

EDGEBOX is a software product that combines all the latest features and
services of an IT and VOICE systems. EDGEBOX shared best broadband product
of the year prize with a product from Huawei Technologies at "IEC InfoVision
Award 2005"
<http://www.iec.org/events/2005/bbwf/conference/infovision.html>
http://www.iec.org/events/2005/bbwf/conference/infovision.html ). The
creator of EDGEBOX, Critical Software ( <http://www.criticalsoftware.com/>