[asterisk-biz] Office in a box (Network +Voice) product

Erick Baum tealnet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:53:03 MST 2006

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!  So if the power supply
fries (or one of many simple failures occur)... you're completely out of
business, no phones, no internet, no network at all?  That's scaaaary.   The
only way I could sleep at night is if I had at least two of these systems
with a failover, but I see no mention of that capability.  Is it me, or does
this just seem like a really bad idea?

Erick