[asterisk-biz] A DID question

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Jun 26 14:04:31 MST 2006

	Of course - that's why I'm asking this community, with its experience
and vested interests in safely operating such business, for known
examples of this (increasingly) common scenario being tested in court. I
don't need to trust a nonlawyer to follow a link to a published story of
such a case.

	No one has offered such advice, so this risk remains unqualified. But
thanks for the other insights you've offered, which are worth asking a
lawyer, to keep their cost down :). And which might help people reading
this thread to avoid producing an exploitable system that bugs a lot of
people and makes all our endeavors less welcome.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
- from "Keep Your Eye on the Sparrow" by Dave Grusin & M Ames (theme
song from "Baretta")

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein