[asterisk-biz] Skype Free International Calls

Frank bureau at inmte.com
Fri Jun 23 19:32:26 MST 2006

We talked about this last month..

Something about 15 million users * 20 times the 10$ they worth = 1 billion
on stock paper worth.. then blahblah..

Its all stock , and stock = scam in m h o.

At least at that scale.

So basically giving away service makes them worth more then not to.

10$ *15 mill = 150 mill$ * 20 time the value on paper . = lots of cash.

So your now worth that.. on the biz markets..

Who wants to by skype now !!..

P;)