[asterisk-biz] Crosstalk

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jun 21 03:42:01 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 11:42 +0200, Asterisk wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced a crosstalk
> happening between agents in queue? What could possibly be causing this
> in E1 world?
I was actually getting that earlier tonight, it almost made me think of
a timing problem on a TDM circuit the way it was happening.  It was like
it was half there.  I dont know if this is what you were experiencing,
but what I heard tonight really reminded me of that (which TDMA phones
when they first came out had a horrible time with).

In that particular instance its because the timing isnt perfect and it
reads data from another channel and bridges it in.  What it seemed like
tonight was only on my receive, the people that I heard didnt react as
if they heard me at all.  But they might have heard the people in  the
frame just after them if there were any.

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!