[asterisk-biz] VoIP Provider at servepath ?

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Thu Jun 15 01:01:57 MST 2006

You don't say where your clients are based, but assuming they are not North
American, I'd also consider Telehouse in London, one of the best connected
places on the planet, and with considerably better peering than most other
locations! This might be easier for you to service, and certainly if you are
looking for premium quality voice routes to Africa and Europe would save a
double hop across the Atlantic.

We're not really a co-location company, but can provide it if you are stuck.
However, we certainly can provide both good quality wholesale routing as
well as premium 'gold' standard routing to your target countries.

So, if you'll consider London, drop us an email at
sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk and we'll get the details across to you. If
you want to test a ping, try 213.166.5.135.

Linus