[asterisk-biz] Cheater Dedication

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Jun 14 19:44:44 MST 2006

	The key to clear communication across the client divide is precise
communication of expectations and explicit changes. The simplest
technique is to agree on an *acceptance checklist*, produced by the
developer from the client's requirements, and accepted *prior* to the
agreement. Then, when the software is delivered, the checklist is the
target against which to compare the software. When changes are proposed
by either side, the checklist is revised to reflect the new agreement.
And those explicit changes are used to renegotiate changes in schedule
and money.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein