[asterisk-biz] Cheater Dedication

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 12:42:47 MST 2006

Yes, Treje you are right i did not ask for any
deadline or for contract agreement. But for money Back
gurantee he written in his web site for money back
with week, if product is not according to which i
asked them first time.

About the police and court, i am not in same country i
am from Doha Qatar, so it will be really very hard to
do the police action.

Just i wanted to give here information, so in future
may be some of friends can be safe from this company.

Thank You
Abdul