[asterisk-biz] $0.0090 US 48 Premium SIP Termination

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Tue Jun 13 12:19:57 MST 2006

Vijay Shan a écrit :

> Jean,
>
> Results do not take into account Busy or cancelled by caller, which
> means less than 5% really fail.

But that is _NOT_ how you're supposed to measure ASR by any kind of
industry standard.

As far as I'm aware, measuring ASR is simple: 100 * (Answered calls /
Total call attempts).

I'm saying this for you because when I see somebody announce an ASR of
95% it gives me the same feeling as when I see a "YOU HAVE WON
$10,000,000" message in my mailbox: it can't be serious.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom