[asterisk-biz] Cool solution

VoIP GW voip_gw at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:58:00 MST 2006

Hi,
We are doing it now.And our website is creating now.If you need any help,we
could share our practise.
Asterisk1.2.8 +A2billing +ICS France Easygate 16FXO gateway ,it is realy
professinal calling card solution.
Only buy a ICSTEL Easygate is enough.We are planing to reselle it now in
Europe.When our website is ready now,i will invite you visit our
website.Thanks.
If you need any help,send me the mail about these 3 parts.
Jean Paul