[asterisk-biz] Conference service?

Sika spam sikaspam at spamcop.net
Mon Jun 12 00:27:54 MST 2006

Hi,

Who out there provides easy to set up conferences, possibly worldwide
for a decent price? I remember seeing a post about it a very long time
ago. Can someone bring that link back up or do any of you have this
service?

- We only would need it on an occasional basis for perhaps 20 channels
max. Hard to say until we try it. We'd want to pay for the actual
number, not a ceiling.

It might be nice to offer tollfree service to callers as an option if
possible.

It would be great to be able to controil the conference to give one
person at a time the ability to speak.

thanks in advance